What People Are Saying About Us
- I find myself to be extremely fortunate to have developed a personal injury firm with a very large client base. I am convinced that the primary reason for the success and growth of my firm has been client service. Simply put, this means associating my brand with medical providers who share this same philosophy of “client first”. I am proud to proclaim without hesitation that Dr. Amy Westrick feels and acts in the same manner. Just think about how powerful and reassuring it is to know that the doctor who is treating your client can be counted on to patiently listen to their complaints, and then follow through with the best possible regimen of treatment in a compassionate manner. Point blank she places the patient before profits while not losing sight of the needs of the plaintiff attorney. Bravo Amy! Thrilled to work with you.
Attorney Jim Dussault
- I am writing to recommend Dr. Amy Westrick as chiropractor. I have maintained a very successful professional relationship with Dr. Amy Westrick for a number of years. My clients have always expressed complete satisfaction with her treatment. Reports and bills from her office are prompt and have met the highest standards.
I feel comfortable recommending Dr. Westrick, she has a friendly demeanor and an amicable business style.
Attorney Thomas F. Ginnerty
- This is to advise you that I have worked with Dr. Amy Westrick as a treating physician for several years. I have referred clients to her on a regular basis. Our feedback from all of these clients has been positive, and they are very well treated and pleased with care given by Dr. Westrick.
In addition, Dr. Westrick makes an effort to see each and every new patient in a timely manner, and when necessary, refers to other physicians for further testing. Reports and bills are sent to our office promptly and are certainly reasonable to the clients.
Uniformly, we are pleased with her professionalism and will continue to refer our injured clients to her. Please take this correspondence as the highest recommendation we can give to Dr. Westrick for professionalism, as well as a appropriate bedside manner.
Attorney Richard D. Tallo
- Gemma Law Associates has been using Dr. Amy Westrick as a treating physician at her Providence and Cranston offices for it’s clients for a number of years. We have heard from the patients that they are treated very well. They are seen in a timely manner and are referred to other physicians for further testing when necessary. Reports and bills are sent to our office promptly and are client friendly. We are pleased with her professionalism and will continue the referrals.
Attorney Alfred J. Gemma
- Thank you so very much for the personal interest you have taken in my bizarre case. If you hadn’t done such a thorough examination and ordered the MRIs I would still be waiting until February to know about my herniated disc. Taking my films to your stepfather on a Saturday was well beyond the call of duty!
So, now it is a new adventure to the neurosurgeon. Please share the fudge with your mother and stepfather and thank them for me for their wonderful hospitality.
- Just a note of thanks for your help in diagnosing my problem and for steering my doctor in the right direction.
It’s been 3 weeks since the operation to remove my C7 cervical disc. Both the surgeon, Dr. Saris, and his assistant told me it was a large rupture. No wonder I was so miserable. Since the operation, the pain in my shoulder and right arm is gone, though the strength in my arm has not yet come back fully, and I get tired easily.
I’m restricted to lifting no more than 5 pounds, at least until my follow up visit with the surgeon on July 27. That rules out a lot of projects I would like to be doing, but I am walking several miles a day as well as biking almost every day. I think the best part is that I’m now able to lie down and sleep! Funny how you take things like that for granted.
Again, I wanted to thank you for the time you spent listening and documenting everything so you and Tierney Tully could correctly diagnose my problem. I feel without your efforts, I would still be in agony and perhaps ended up with some permanent paralysis which can happen with this type injury when it is not treated soon enough. One of your greatest attributes is that you take time to listen to your patients and follow up. I only wish all doctors would take the time to do the job as well as you.
Again, sincere thanks to you from a very grateful patient.
- I wanted to thank you for relieving my neck pain. After an auto accident two years ago I was in horrific pain taking Advils daily. My son Andre recommended I come see you after the emergency room told me nothing was wrong. Andre explained to me that the problem I had might not show up on x-ray.
Well after my first treatment with you, the pain was reduced 40%. After the second treatment, I got up the next morning and felt like a new woman!
I was able to thoroughly clean my house which was something I was unable to do over the past eight months. After 5 visits I feel like I did 2 years ago prior to my auto accident.
I’m back to working 50 hours a week, dancing, enjoying life.